We believe that Industrial IoT can enable mankind to live life more efficiently and happily. Our goal is to bring down the cost of Industrial IoT for every end-user across the globe, while building a vibrant community of engineers, who enjoy a great sense of achievement and work-life balance.
Creating a positive difference in the lives of everyone – our customers, our employees and the society at large, through ingenious use of our engineering skills and operating with integrity.
- Kalycito started operations in Technology Business Incubator facility sponsored by Govt. of India at PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.
- Back then we called it “networked embedded systems”, when terms like Big Data, IoT, Industry 4.0 were never heard of.
- Won first business from Europe.
- Received grants and soft loans from Technology Development Board (TDB) & MSME, Govt. of India
- First major contribution to opensource community – openCONFIGURATOR was released in sourceforge and showcased in Hannover fair.
- Invested in acquiring hardware prototyping capabilities and FPGA IP development capabilities.
- Delivered our first end-to-end product as a service (Firmware, FPGA IP & PCB)
- R&D investments into eAlerta started – an IIoT platform sold as a subscription service.
- Conducted our first international conference on openAUTOMATION technologies in Coimbatore and Chennai.
- Graduated out of TBI facility and moved into our own office with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- First assignment in wireless space.
- First export of CE certified hardware as a part of an end-to-end product development assignment.
- First customers from USA
- eAlerta is now a continuously integrated platform
- We have delivered our services to customers across atleast 7 countries and 5 states in India.
- eAlerta won QCI – D.L Shah Quality Award in Gold category at the 10th National Quality Conclave held at New Delhi.
- Large scale production deployments of POWERLINK in field machines for our customers.
- Started winning services contracts spanning multiple years with multiple customers.
- Became members of IIC and OPC Foundation and started contributing to OPC UA TSN development
- First Indian company to become part of IIC TSN Testbed
- Celebrated 10 years of business
- OSADL Kalycito Fraunhofer Project: Building world’s first open source eco-system for Industry 4.0 and Industrial Internet of Things projects.
- Thought leadership: Kalycito consultants speaking in multiple conferences in US and Europe in the subject of Industrial IoT.
- 50%-50% revenue share between European & US markets.