We believe that Industrial IoT can enable mankind to live life more efficiently and happily. Our goal is to bring down the cost of Industrial IoT for every end-user across the globe, while building a vibrant community of engineers, who enjoy a great sense of achievement and work-life balance.
Creating a positive difference in the lives of everyone – our customers, our employees and the society at large, through ingenious use of our engineering skills and operating with integrity.
- Kalycito started operations in Technology Business Incubator facility sponsored by Govt. of India at PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.
- Back then we called it “networked embedded systems”, when terms like Big Data, IoT, Industry 4.0 were never heard of.
- Won first business from Europe.
- Received grants and soft loans from Technology Development Board (TDB) & MSME, Govt. of India
- First major contribution to opensource community – openCONFIGURATOR was released in sourceforge and showcased in Hannover fair.
- Invested in acquiring hardware prototyping capabilities and FPGA IP development capabilities.
- Delivered our first end-to-end product as a service (Firmware, FPGA IP & PCB)
- R&D investments into eAlerta started – an IIoT platform sold as a subscription service.
- Conducted our first international conference on openAUTOMATION technologies in Coimbatore and Chennai.
- Graduated out of TBI facility and moved into our own office with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- First assignment in wireless space.
- First export of CE certified hardware as a part of an end-to-end product development assignment.
- First customers from USA
- eAlerta is now a continuously integrated platform
- We have delivered our services to customers across atleast 7 countries and 5 states in India.
- eAlerta won QCI – D.L Shah Quality Award in Gold category at the 10th National Quality Conclave held at New Delhi.
- Large scale production deployments of POWERLINK in field machines for our customers.
- Started winning services contracts spanning multiple years with multiple customers.
- Became members of IIC and OPC Foundation and started contributing to OPC UA TSN development
- First Indian company to become part of IIC TSN Testbed
- Celebrated 10 years of business
- OSADL Kalycito Fraunhofer Project: Building world’s first open source eco-system for Industry 4.0 and Industrial Internet of Things projects.
- Thought leadership: Kalycito consultants speaking in multiple conferences in US and Europe in the subject of Industrial IoT.
- 50%-50% revenue share between European & US markets.
- Successful completion of phase 1 of the OPC UA over TSN community project
- Membership in OPC Foundation Field Level Communication steering committee
- Certified an example build using open source open62541 stack by OPC Foundation for “Micro Embedded device server” profile and security policies
- Successful launch of the phase 2 of OPC UA over TSN community project at Embedded World 2019
- Kalycito & Sterfive start collaboration together on OPC UA cloud space
- Launch of our DevOps tool for Industry 4.0 – FSET (Field Service Enablement Tool)
- Launch of our online courses platform
- Successful launch of the crowd funded project phase 3 for OPC UA and TSN. Companies that participated in the 3 funding rounds so far ABB Inc., Arm Ltd., B&R Industrial Automation GmbH, Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Intel Corp., iss innovative software services GmbH/Balluff GmbH, Kontron AG, Kontron Europe GmbH, Linutronix GmbH, Nestfield Co. Ltd, Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH, Pilz GmbH & Co. KG, SICK AG, Siemens AG, TQ-Systems GmbH, WIKA Mobile Control GmbH
- Successful completion of the crowd funded project phase 3 for OPC UA and TSN
- Launch of our new initiative “Sensor to Cloud using OPC UA over MQTT”
- With launch of our 3rd online course of OPC UA, engineers from all types of backgrounds whether they are from Mechanical, Electrical or Software backgrounds can learn OPC UA with practical sessions